MusicMaster (does not) start with the error message that the database or search is corrupt:
Error -21474772359 has occurred in MMData:RegisterSession while accessing 2
Query '' is corrupt.
Source: Microsoft Access Database Engine
Cause / Problem:
An auto-rolled failed Microsoft Office Update/Patch (from 12/11/2019) is causing this error. However, the database in the MusicMaster is not defective! The error can be easily solved with a rollback.
- Install the following packets:
- Office 2010: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4484127/security-update-for-office-2010-november-12-2019
- Office 2013: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4484186/security-update-for-office-2013-december-10-2019
- Office 2016:https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4484180/security-update-for-office-2016-december-10-2019
Uninstalling/removing the faulty patch can quickly and easily resolve the issue. The section below lists it step-by-step. If you have any uncertainties, please contact our service center.
- Open Windows Update Window (Task: Search for "Update")
- Click "Update History"
- Top left click on "Uninstall Updates"
- Uninstall the following packets:
- Restart your PC
- Do a "Purge" in MusicMaster
Concerns the following Versions:
MusicMaster 7 Professional Edition, MusicMaster 6 Professional Edition
Does not concern:
MusicMaster SQL version(s)
Please sign in to leave a comment.